Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I dont know...

I dont know who invented confinement. People said if "wind" got into your body you will get all kind of aches after confinement so we are not allow to shower during confinement. People said the "wind" will enter the body during shower. Why? Because the pores open up ah? How come some people can shower but without any aches after confinement? Because they are stronger??? Who are these "PEOPLE"? They are "PEOPLE" from where? The ancient? How come these unrelated or unknown "PEOPLE" be in part of our life making decision for us?
Being in a house with so many decision maker is sick. Being over ruled is sick. Why cant I make my own decision?
I dont know what am I doing here. I dont know how long I have to be here...... Miserable...

2 Comments:

  • Hi, I knew there were some chinese herbs which u must bathe together with them during confinement period.. In Sweden, it's super windy n only 2*c now but my friend still bathe but with these herbs, bought by her mum from Singapore.. N she's ok n going strong leh... Singapore so hot, how can not bathe?

    By Blogger Ah Sin, at 12:17 AM  

  • ya i got that herbs but again "PEOPLE" said must wait till the 14th day then i can shower with that. whatever, better than nothing. some "PEOPLE" insisted i cannot bathe that's even worst! at least now i can....

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters