Phie Phie's Blog

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Dinner (s)


My dinner last night was so much better than the one that I prepared tonight... last night me and Silly hubby had fried garlic ribeye steak with brussel sprouts. The steak was so tender and juicy! The brussel sprouts was nice too but I prefer those in US, it taste better. Oh and it's very expensive over in SG, 10 of it cost $4.50!

We had seafood soup and salad with bacon chips as well. YUMMY.............

Dinner tonight...

Assam vegetables with fish and black chicken tonic soup with plain porridge. I had dinner alone because no one was at home today. Silly hubby is working and pa is not at home...
Tomorrow will be going lunch with my group of aunties and uncles then we will be going up to the FLYER! Joshua better be good, dont come out tomorrow! HAhahahahahaaaa

1 Comments:

  • Very fine......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters