Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, October 06, 2008

Appointment day!

Appointment day means always can get to see baby Joshua and get to eat Carl's Junior heeeeee so I always look forward!
Today Dr said baby Joshua is 2kg big! He is not a super big baby, this is just within the normal range for a 33 weeks old baby. Dr said he is still very active and healthy. He is always kicking very hard recently especially when I dont need to work. He knows when to disturb me and when not to heeee so cute. Look forward to see baby Joshua! Counting down!!!
After appointment, Silly hubby and I went Vivo to have Carl's Junior. Today I had the famous star with cheese. Silly hubby as usual lah, he always eat the same thing. The happiest thing is I can finish a large home-made ice lemon tea without him grumbling heee this will happen once on every appointment day. (I am also given permission to refill and bring it to work!) SO WONDERFUL! Everytime Silly hubby will say "You like a kid leh, give you food and drinks you will be very happy and contented."
Of course lah, that is for me to survive leh!

Favourite pickles, salsa, ice lemon tea, criss-cut fries, big big burger...

After lunch, I went Giant to buy my favourite honey roasted chicken for dinner. I do not have time to finish the whole chicken so I ate half of it then back to work. Whole evening creating beds, so irritating. Everyone from every station worked like mad but... what to do. We have no say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters