Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, October 03, 2008

SG Flyer!


Yesterday parents in law were not at home so our maid Anna was told to prepare dinner for us. It was the first time I tried her cooking without my mother in law's supervision. Not too bad, I like the fried garlic fish (actually this dish I taught my mother in law one hahaha) and the prawns. Anna is quite good actually, she got the initiative and she dont need us to remind her to do things every now and then.
Back to work this afternoon after 3 days off. Still very lazy and lethargic. Again feeling very bloated and breathless. I have already been eating less recently because dont really have the appetite to eat.
Evening time, I received the 28 SG flyer tickets that I booked. YEah! Quite excited because I am going up to the flyer with all my uncles, aunties, cousins, grandma, papa and Silly hubby! I just read that one capsule can take 28 of us, JUST NICE! Tentatively we have arranged a date in Nov to high tea followed by the flyer. WOW, Nov... hope I dont get contraction up there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters