Phie Phie's Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

These few days


I think this was Monday's APSIC lunch. These few days we were served buffet lunch instead of those 6 dishes course. I still prefer the 6 dishes chinese course heeeeee finally exam was over. 150 MCQ but when I reached the 100th question my eyes already "cross"! Cannot concentrate on the questions, cannot understand what it was asking. Anyway... the passing marks is 75%, think I am not going to make it so I just anyhow answer lor... too many "bugs, viruses and bacteria" to remember, I got very poor memory now... forget it!

Monday evening I had dinner at home with Silly hubby. We prepared the smoked salmon salad again with seafood mushroom soup and honey roast chicken. GOOD!

Today, together with pa, we went "Fuo Guang Shan" to pray mum. I bought a double yolk mooncake from Amara hotel for mum. She loves mooncake with double yolk. Sigh, me so not meticulous, only bought a mooncake. When I reached then I realised I should have brew a cup of chinese tea and peel a pomelo for her to enjoy together with her mooncake.
The one in the middle with black wordings is mum's tablet. Too high up that's why picture taken so blur.
I remember last year I brought her to chinese garden to see lanterns with Cecilia and family. I didnt expect this year... I cannot even get to see her...

After praying, I went shopping at Causeway point because I intended to visit my cousin and little newborn niece. I went in to Kiddy Palace and saw many cute clothings again....... but so expensive so I didnt buy for Joshua only took pictures of it. When I was about to go to my cousin's house she called and told me that her baby needs to admit to KK because she has got jaundice. Poor baby... anyway I was free so I took a train to Novena and took a shuttle bus to KK.

As I was waiting for them to arrive, I went in to Mothercare and I bought a set of clothings for Joshua! I wanted to buy this 4 pieces set since mum admitted to KK in June but it was selling at $42 at that time so I didnt buy it. Today it was on sale and it cost $30! Heeeeee so I decided to buy it for Joshua...
THEN I met "Laetitia" (I think this is the spelling)... cute and curious little baby ;) hope she get well soon!

2 Comments:

  • Jia Yi, 中秋要到了,在此送你一盒特别的月饼. 第一粒是看不到但会记在脑里.第二粒是拿不到但会感觉在手里.第三粒是吃不到但会甜在心里.第四粒是想像不到但会留在记忆里.这四个月饼就是 -- 真心.幸福.甜蜜.永恒 --

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

  • Note: Baby clothes with front opening are encouraged. It helps alot when changing. Especially when the baby is grumpy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters