Phie Phie's Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wall E

Yesterday before work, Silly hubby and me went Mac and we ordered two sets of upsize meals and we finished it all! Hmmmm so delicious but expensive leh, almost $18.

Silly boy had filet O fish and mc wings...

I had a big mac and we both shared the two packets of large fries. Actually not a lot, I have space to eat some more!
Today was not very busy but I still need to stay till around 5pm before I went movie. I had two pairs of free tickets from our company. Nathan and Mirana have it as well and 3 of us went together to watch the movie.
Mirana brought her friend and Nathan and myself sat together. I gave up my pair of tickets to Alice and her bf. The whole theatre was filled up with familiar faces from our company.

"WALL E" and each "couple" got a packet of sweet popcorn and two pepsi!
About the movie~ I know Joshua enjoyed because he never stop moving throughout. For us uh, it's childish. NOt much of dialogue also, the whole movie the most frequent words are "EVA", "WALL E".... so those who do not understand English can also watch it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters