Phie Phie's Blog

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

These few days

Monday~ first day of the week and I was on afternoon shift. Before I went to work, I went check up accompanied by Silly hubby (because he wants to see Joshua mah!)... Dr Tan scanned and estimated Joshua is about 600g now ;) yeah, he is growing bigger and stronger!

Tuesday~

Went to visit mum and bought her a vegetarian mee rebus and made her a hot almond drink. I am sure she will like it!

Wednesday~ Today was on morning shift. The ward was busy but manageable and luckily boss was in good mood. Nothing much happen but I did a lot of paper work. Managed to go home about 5pm to prepare dinner.


Used up the oyster sauce that mum left in the fridge then opened up a new one she bought earlier. I dont bear to throw things that she bought however I cant be keeping the bottle also so I took a picture as a remembrance. Is it a strange behaviour? I dont think so, what I can say is, I really miss her.......
I cooked mix mushrooms with vegetables and

Soup and clams...
These are the food for mum tonight... hope she "comes home" tonight........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters