Phie Phie's Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally

Finally the audit is over... as in today will be the last day. I guess there would be nothing much later when I get back to the ward. Everything is OVER! I feel so relax, feel like going shopping, feel like watching series, feel like feasting........
Unfortunately, that irritating specimen still so very irritating. I really cant stand her anymore, I really feel like slapping her! She better dont force me to the limit or else I will report to boss about it. Dont try to test my patience, it doesnt left a lot!
Last night I dreamt of mum, she said its her "4th seven" day (means the 4th week whereby she is not with us), she asked me to bring her to a market. The market is the one where she used to have her aquarium. At the market, we saw almost all our relatives! Some selling fishes, some selling vegetables and some selling cooked food like porridge... I get to see mum and all my relatives in the dream.
Maybe mum wanted to see everyone of them and we had a "gathering" in my dream. She is happy....

2 Comments:

  • Hey gal,
    don hesitate to tell big boss. I had done tt when i was acting NC in Wd 44. Don let her bully u.. indeed she is an irritating specimen!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 AM  

  • http://boopee.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_archive.html

    Friday, October 28, 2005
    Irritating specimen

    Ha ha ha, I first notice it from Nathan blog. There are many many I.S. around me. What to do? Eat them all?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters