Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, July 11, 2008

Dinner

Feel very tired lately though working pm shift most of the days. Dont know whether is it Joshua growing bigger or I just become more and more lazy. Anyway, short of beds these days so I had hard time arrange for beds for the patients. Really hard on the staff also because they have to transfer patients to take in patients again but luckily they were cooperative.
I dont really enjoy what I am doing right now and practically just work for the sake of working. Not like the past, I used to enjoy my work. I dont know whether is it because of the change of role or I just became lazy and restless. Anyway........................ dont know what to comment.
Dinner was great tonight. With Silly hubby and dad again at Geylang.

Toufu with eggs and marmite chicken

Two pots of frog legs (7 pieces!) with porridge, sambal mussels and fried french beans (not in the picture)....... GREAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters