Phie Phie's Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

4317

During the week, mum's "related numbers" has been opened in 4d. There was another number tonight in starter "4317", aunties and uncles who striked are happy... I am happy for them too and really have to thank mum for blessing everyone of us.
9 days without mum... still feel that she is around. She "came home" very early on the 7th day but she did not touch anything in the house. Don't know whether was it not enough time or she does not want to scare us. Anyway, I know she is happy now.
Get to know a lot of things from my auntie about mum. Some things are really hard to explain but it did happen. I thank Buddha for willing to take mum. I know she will be happy with where she is going after the 49 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters