Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mum is coming home

A decision has been made last Sunday to bring mother home. Dr told me that things are not getting better (in fact she had a pneumothorax yesterday). After some discussion with my father, uncles and aunties, we decided to bring her back home on Fri. Thur is my cousin's wedding, I do not want to clash with her big day. Mum always like to care for others so I know she will agree with my decision. Though it's really hard for her to bear with the few days, I am sure she is willing to.
Well, somehow (we have our way to know) we know that mum is relief and Buddha will take mum and she will be in good hands. When we hold mum's hands, we can feel that she is not suffering now. She is more relax and relief..........
This Fri she will be back home, finally.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters