Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, June 02, 2008

My legs are tired!

It's not because of work, it's because of JAM!!!!!! The traffic was bad the whole day! This afternoon I took 40mins to reach KK because of traffic accident. The accident happened near Balestier and I guess there were a lot of "kapos" at the opposite side of the road towards AMK hence there was another accident at the other side of the road!
The same thing happened again just now. Even we paid for the ERP, we still have to suffer from the terrible jam! I saw a burnt lorry near Changi PIE and the opposite road suffered from massive jam as well because of another accident (again I think due to kapos).... Surprisingly immediately I drove pass the burnt lorry, the traffic was VERY smooth all the way back home! I took 45mins to reach home!!!!!!!
DAMN! My legs are tired from stepping on the clutch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters