Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

Today is the 3rd day of a different role heeeee well, our life still about the same just that we have been "running about" between the two houses. It's kind of relax coz both of us dont need to work!
The actual day passed very fast. We were busy and tired but was fun. Not everything went on smoothly but we were still able to salvage in the end. I am waiting for the pictures and video to be ready so that I can post it here ;)


This was the tray of salad that I prepared for the buffet on the wedding day ;)

We had a voucher after we checked in to the hotel hence though we were not hungry we ordered the famous chicken rice and hawaiian pizza to our room heeeee we had it after the banquet with those banquet takeaways. I was glad that everyone enjoyed the food that evening!

Next morning we woke up for breakfast. It was great as well! We checked out the hotel at about 230pm after we calculated our ang baos.... it was a tough job man! Heeee.......
All right, let me recall more so that I can blog more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters