Phie Phie's Blog

Saturday, May 03, 2008

I am the typical servant!

1) *an ambulating patient pressed call bell*
Nurse, I want to pass urine...
* $%#& go lor why call leh?*
Nurse I need you to help me loosen the pants, I got no strength... then wait for me to finish hor, I need you to tighten up the strings also.

2) *an independent patient pressed call bell*
Nurse, help me peel this egg, add a little soya sauce, not too much hor, a little, then some pepper... and also help me spread jam, my hands weak.

3) *an independent patient pressed call bell*
Nurse ah, I just went to the toilet, help me flush the toilet.

4) *whole family with a discharge patient*
Pt's husband: Nurse, I dont understand why cant you go to the pharmacy to queue for me. Why must we go down to queue for the medicine. The queue is so long. Dont mind u go down queue for me?

Me: Sir, I cant go down and leave my patients here. Why not you leave your prescription there and go down later, you dont have to wait there.

P's H: No, I dont understand why cant u go down queue for me.

Me: I have to look after the patients here and even if I able to queue for you, you still have to wait for me because the queue is long. I cant jump queue.

P's H: I am sure you all or inpatient have priviledges. I just dont understand why we have to queue, why not you ask the pharmacist to come up?

Me: Sir, today is public holiday, there is only one pharmacist in the pharmacy dispense medicine for all the patients, he cant come up to dispense just for you.

P's H: I just dont understand, then can u go down queue for me?

Me: Sorry, I cant help you, you just have to queue! *FED UP!!!*


5 Comments:

  • ha ha ha... we just take thing for granted.
    Nursing should be a part of the national service or education.
    At least people will get to appreciate things better.
    People in singapore are getting too arrogant.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 PM  

  • *~roll eyes and faint!~*

    No heart problem also develop AMI after dealing with them

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 PM  

  • The poor pharmacist will also have to give alot of advice on how to take the medicines.

    Who knows, IF U happened to collect the meds for them, they will ask you how to take the meds, what are the side effects, blah blah blah...

    ... and that's why, they have to collect the meds themselves and have the pharmacists answer all their questions.

    Irritating!!! What's wrong with all these people???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

  • I wish I can get paid for every questions answered!

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 7:43 PM  

  • OMG so atrocious!!!~!!!11!!!

    By Blogger Camemberu, at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters