Phie Phie's Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

AL tomorrow

I was down with flu for 3 days. I started with very bad sore throat for a day then flu for the past 3 days with yellow phlegm and slight fever on the second day. A few said I looked sick and tired and it is quite true coz I was supposed to work 11 morning shift for this two weeks. The more I think of it, I feel more sick!
I will see a doctor tomorrow, my nose block is very bad but will not take MC so I take my own leave instead. Personally I think it's not so nice to take MC so I rather take my own AL. At least a day to rest (a break from the 11 days morning shift!)!
Ok, going to sleep....... got a bad headache now..................... Everyone do take care, drink more water, the "flu virus" is spreading......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters