Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, April 07, 2008

Today....

Just came back from the bridal shop ;) I think I am the least fussy bride hahahaha yeah, I saw what I like and I just try then I get it. It's that simple. I like the "Kua" heeeee I look good in that. After the trying of the gowns, I went for a trial make up. The make up was good as well, very natural.
Will discuss with the hotel about my banquet dinner tomorrow. Phew....... finally can get everything settle soon...... it's tedious but fun ;)

2 Comments:

  • MI: enjoy the process: once in a life time... Mi quite fuss so i took more than a day to choose myy gown. heheee. but enjoy every moment of it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 PM  

  • Ur hubby must be a very happy man

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters