Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wedding Banquet

Was trying to book my wedding banquet because everyone seems to do it one year before. To my surprise, many were full on the date I wanted! (OCT LEH) There were a couple of the super extremely grand one still available but I think the price is tooooooooo costly. One table cost $1688- $1888 and I dont like the menu at all. They served herbal chicken and abalone mushrooms (and not abalone)! Not worth it at all and I ever tried that hotel, I dont like it.
Actually I dont have any "dream wedding" in mind. I just want something worth it and presentable. Oh and most importantly the function hall must not be block by pillar.
So difficult meh?!?!?!

5 Comments:

  • suggest Kopishop or CC. Nowadays got air-con. Cheap & Good, somemore got class. I'm serious! Can consider.

    By Blogger ah-bin, at 8:12 AM  

  • Got class meh???? Which CC or kopishop got class? My kopishop downstairs not class leh

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 1:29 PM  

  • *sweat*
    kopi tiam?
    CC?

    Hmmm..... how about void deck? Nice oso!

    Aisha's one very nice mah!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 PM  

  • if you dont mind these places then i also will consider hahahahahaa u want meh?

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 11:52 PM  

  • Wow $1688 a table???
    Which hotel is that?
    That's a nightmare.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters