Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Food... more FOOD!



Yesterday I went lunch with pa, he ate prawn mee and I had penang laksa (upsize) hahahha $4 coz I become a big eater recently!!!

After lunch we went Sheng Siong to buy cockles heee craving for that for a while. I bought a kg plus and finished it all!
After an hour, my auntie came and she brought my cousin's wedding cake and I ate a piece followed by 4 midwings.........
Dinner... mum cooked my favourite soup ~ dont know what root soup... I dipped the pork ribs in my favourite soya with dark sauce with chilli! Yummy... like bak ku tae! I drank one and a half big bowl of soup and ate a lot of the dried oysters as well.

Some preserved vegetables with duck and stir fried sliced fish with brocolli! I finished everything! (my mum dont eat much, my dad not at home)
I brought food to work this afternoon. My menu was mee pok dry (two bundle of mee pok) with vegetables, sausages and scallops. It filled up the whole container and I finished all within 20mins. After 30mins, Mirana, Ivy and Anne told me to finish up the KFC that they couldnt finish. I helped them of course hahahahahahaha ate up two big fried chicken heeeee satisfied!!!!
I know I am going to put on weight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters