Phie Phie's Blog

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Day before rest day!


Just now I went to ransack silly boy's goodie bag heeeee then found chips, panda biscuits, chocolate biscuits, towel, skittles, mineral water x2, parker pen, hp pouch and a portable game set. The bag is nice and sporty, I quite like it!

This portable game set quite "cute" heee can press button to change to different game.



Very very hungry after work so I asked mum to cook dinner early. We had dinner at about 6pm yummy.... soup, kangkong and my favourite fish!

The silly boy and silly girl!

The silly vain boy is going to kill me if he sees I blog these pictures hhahhahhahhhhahaha luckily he dont read my blog heeee

1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters