Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

My life is about food...

Yesterday after ward meeting, Regine, Alice, Huiling and myself went shopping at City hall then we went Suntec for dinner.
Crystal Jade....
All of us are rather big eater hahahaha besides our own "main course", we ordered additional congee and salad prawns.

Huiling had roasted duck noodle soup and Regine cantonese "fried sauce" dry mee.
I had sliced beef dry mee and Alice had wanton mee soup. Dont understand how come dry mee have to pay additional $1 more. Is it because the sauce is expensive???? What about soup? Soup not expensive meh?!?

They looked happy and satisfied but actually I wasnt full! HAhahahahaha
After dinner we RUSHED to work! Me, Alice and Regine took MRT back to Outram and intended to take a taxi to go up to our block BUT no taxi! *SHIT* No choice but we have to walk really fast up the slope because we were running late!
Heeeee we reached the ward at 2058hrs.....
After a short while, I was feeling hungry. I opened up a packet of Lays and start munching. I also went down to get my favourite mee goreng! At 2330hrs I had the cup noodles and a quarter of honey roasted chicken which we bought from Careforre earlier. YUMMY!
Most importantly......WE HAD A PEACEFUL NIGHT ;)
This morning pa came to fetch me and we went Tiong Bahru to have congee and raw fish! YUMMMMMMMMMY! I always love raw fish! Taste so good!


I went Tiong Bahru Market to buy ingredients for cooking tonight. It was my first time there and I find the meats and vegetables are very fresh. There are many variety of vegetables and I bought two zucchini for only $3!!!!!!! Will definately go back there again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters