Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's day

Yesterday I went KKH with Nathan to visit baby Genevieve. She was admitted for high fever. Poor gal, very lethargic and seems lost a bit of weight. She was happy when we mentioned that we will bring her to Mac to have ice cream! She even asked for her favourite bread with sausage. Before we went back home, she said "Thanks for coming"! Hahaha Cute little gal!




After KKH, I brought Nathan to Bugis to pray. I prayed as well, just for good luck and health. She then went to bought some gifts then proceed with our dinner at one of the steamboat restaurant. Yeah, two of us celebrating V day together! Heeeeeee

A nice dinner however we didnt manage to eat a lot, not as much as last time. Nathan went back to workplace with me as I started my night shift yesterday. She went there to pick Walla up and bid everyone goodbye!
Nathan, wish you all the best! Go there eat and relax and very soon it would be over! I am sure you will enjoy as much as I do! Will miss you! Take care!

1 Comments:

  • I had a very good V day with you, Bala. Thanks for spending it with me.

    And Bala... I will miss you too! Thanks for everything.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters