Phie Phie's Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

FOOD!

Last night I went to Silly boy's place after work. Work was busy so by the time we reached home was about 1045pm. I had my dinner at his place and the food was prepared by Silly boy's mum. They invited many guest to their place hence there were many food!

Laksa and fried dumplings...

Top shell and broiled chicken wings... there were also popiah, fried bee hoon and desserts... It is nice to have so many good food to enjoy after a tiring day at work!

Didnt go work today because I claimed my off day earlier but I will have to work next Wednesday. I was very sleepy and tired so I slept till noon then wake up to have my lunch. Did nothing much today actually, just slacked at home with Silly boy. Two of us are the lazy type hahahahaha
Late afternoon mum called and said she will be cooking dinner so we went back home to have dinner.

WOOOOOooooo my favourite dishes ~ steamed fish, vegetables with abalone, braised mushrooms with fa cai and dried oysters. The dried oysters were BIG! YUMMY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters