Phie Phie's Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Second night


That day Silly boy and I went Tampines mall and we had lunch at the food court. I quite like the beef noodles there, it is mixed with a little garlic and it taste very good especially with some squeezed lime. Silly boy had his favourite soup set with minced meat and steamed eggs. The soup taste good too. Can try it out!
Just came home from work. Finally my second night was over. I dont know how come the two nights passed so slow...... maybe because the patients are all quite sick and some with lots of requests.
I ate a lot last night. I brought my favourite "everything mix" to work, it consisted a big container of vegetables and mushrooms. Before I had my "everything mix" I was already very hungry so I had some fries and a filet O fish heee that was from the doctors. After all of the above, I had a BIG PEAR! After that pear, I almost could not breathe! TOO bloated! I dont know why I am always so greedy!
SO I started walking around, find things to do, make myself work so that it helps in digestion however I still feel bloated until now. I am pretty sure that I will not learn my lesson, later when I wake up I will start to eat again heeeeeeee

2 Comments:

  • Hello there,

    manage to come across your blog and you look extremely familiar to me!! are you in 1996 nursing cohort?? i am in gr 21 then!!

    By Blogger Bone_collector, at 5:24 AM  

  • yes 1996 but i dont remember seeing you though....

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters