Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, January 18, 2008

My second night...and an eventful morning!


I cooked dinner before I went to work last night. It was the simple oriental style angel hair (the one that I always have in DC but with different ingredients). Actually its for Silly boy to try because he has not taste it before. I am glad that he finished most of it! He loves it but partly also because he was hungry ;)
My second night was with Ros and Alice and it was a better one ~ No irritating patients and no admission.

This morning I had dim sum with Alice at Redstar. Alice likes the "pai gu", which is also one of my favourite. The congree and prawn dumplings taste good as well.
After breakfast, I went KK to visit mum. I went to the toilet before I went up to the ward. While I was talking to mum then I realised that my keys are not with me!!!!!! I left my keys in the toilet!!!!!!!!
I was panic so I ran back to the cubicle but the keys are no where to be found! There are a total of 4 keys altogether~ car key, house key, letterbox and locker key. The best part is I have only one set of letterbox key!!!! I quickly rushed to the security office AND you know, the more you are in a hurry to look for the place, the more you cant find!
I was very frustrated! Finally I found the place after the 4th person directed me however to my disappointment the officer said no lost keys are passed to him. I asked him what if I cant find my keys at all then is it that my car will be charge for every minute that I parked and he answered "YES, probably you have to get your spare key to drive your car away or tow it"! I was very angry with myself for being so careless. Meanwhile, I felt extremely TIRED, SLEEPY and BLANK!
I dont know what to do! What if the person who picked up my keys drove my car away????!??!!? The BIG "S" logo is clearly indicated on the key. You dont even have to see, you feel it and you will know what car I am driving!!!!!!!!!!! My car can be easily spoted in the carpark... sometimes when you are panic, any possibly or assumptions come to your mind!!!!!
I stood at a distance watching my car at the same time I called my dad to bring my spare key. I was there in the stuffy carpark waited for 10mins then finally the security officer "BALA" called me and informed me that someone has passed him the bunch of lost keys!
*PHEW*! I was relieved! I reminded myself that I CANNOT be so careless the next time! Anyway, no more next time!!!!!!!!!!
I visited mum with my eyes closed haha then mum told me to go home to rest because its more like she "sees" me than I see her! (I never open my eyes how to see!)
Hope mum would be fine.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters