Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New hairstyle!

This morning work was so busy and messy! Very sleepy and tired after work but I have made an appointment to do my hair. Timothy has changed to work in another saloon in Tanjong Pagar so I arranged it today because it's easier to go there from my workplace.
I have no idea whether to keep or cut my hair then Timothy reminded me that I wanted to perm it some time ago. I thought not a bad idea since I dont know whether to keep or cut, I shall perm it.

It took about 4 hours and not too bad, its a new look hahahaha I think it will be better when it grows a little longer.
Went home then mum told me that she almost strike big sweep. Just a difference in the last number! AI YAH! Wasted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters