Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A surprising day!


Silly boy was very lucky, he won a PSP though he didnt go for his company D&D. He was wondering whether to sell it off or keep it for himself heeeeeee
After came back from the market I went back home to prepare the ingredients for dinner tonight. I went back in the room and saw a SURPRISE! HEEeeeeeee

Though it was not a propose with candle light dinner, on the DHL balloon or the Singapore Flyer....... I was still very touched and happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my first diamond ring ;) and Silly boy put it on for me (Of course which means I said "YES")!
Thank you Silly boy and I LOVE YOU!

4 Comments:

  • CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:43 PM  

  • Congratulations! :) It should have been the highlight of the day, rather than being behind the PSP...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 PM  

  • go in sequence mah, the psp comes first! hahaha
    thanks anyway!

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 11:50 PM  

  • Bala, GONG XI...

    ... and remember do that "action" someday, OK? U know what I mean?

    HeeHeeHee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters