Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

Silly boy and Silly girl's outing


This morning was so much better than the shift yesterday! This morning was peaceful..... Alice and I went in service after we handed over to the afternoon staff!

After work Mr Tay (Silly boy) came to pick Mrs Tay (Silly girl) heeeeee however I told him to park the car in the hospital (coz free after 5pm) then we take a bus to Orchard to avoid ERP and parking heeeee can save a lot leh!
Bored in the bus... Silly boy used a ticket to fold two "hearts" for me ;)

We went for our dinner after shopping. I brought Silly boy to my favourite Thai restaurant~ Sabai (the ex Thanying) at Nee Ann City. It's an authentic thai restaurant which I love very much. To me, they served the best thai food coz it's prepared by thai chef and their service is excellent.

Tom yam prawns ~ VERY SPICY but very delicious!

Steamed seabass with lime sauce ~ BEST AH!
Another BEST one was the pandan leaves chicken! We had prawn cakes as well!!!! Everything was up to standard and above average!


After dinner, we went back to Outram to shop again. The lights are beautiful but was very crowded!

Before we went home we had desserts.

Uhmmm my flowers going to wither soon... ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters