Phie Phie's Blog

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Natas Travel 2008


Last night I finished up the seafood angel hair that I cooked followed by my favourite mee goreng ;)

Slept for a while then woke up to watch "In memories of Lydia Sum Live" presented by TVB. It was very sad one (www.tvb.com/lydiasum) ..... Sigh...... She is such a nice person, it's a pity.
The following is a song by Joyce (Lydia's daughter) for her mum ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z6fRfpH0Ec

At 4pm, I left home to Singapore Expo. This is my first time to Natas Travel. It was not as crowded as reported but need to queue for enquires in some booth. Regine was there as well but I didnt meet her until later.

$3 per entry...


After checking with a few booth on the HK package, I decided to head home ;( A wasted trip! Maybe I am too stingy heeeeee I find the 4 days 3 nights package a little not worth.

Mum cooked a very nice fish head bee hoon for dinner... goes very well with my favourite chilli with soya sauce! YUM!

2 Comments:

  • My stomach growled as I was looking at the bee hoon yr mum cook.

    AUNTIE... WO YAO CHI!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 AM  

  • hahaha u come back i cook for u eat heeee

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters