Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

First night

Last night was my first night with Belinda, Renu and Pui Ching and was on with our "fluid challenge" registrar! HE lOVES to challenge patients with fluid and last night he challenged one patient with 4 litres of fluid... #%$&*%#(^(#

While writing report, I overheard Pui Ching's conversion with Renu. I heard "Chee Cheong Fun" hahahaha I dont know whether they were talking about the registrar (his nickname) or about the food. Anyway, I craved for the food after I heard that.

I usually dont take breakfast after night but this morning I felt so much like having "chee cheong fun" and "bao"! I went all the way to buy the famous "bao" near by neighbourhood and get myself two "chee cheong fun" heeeeee I like it without sauce, just plain oil and soya sauce! That's very nice.

#$%#^$&^$&$ dont know what's wrong, cannot upload pictures #$%#%^$%&^$^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters