Phie Phie's Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Food and beverage fair at Suntec

FINALLY I WAS THERE!


I know it will be crowded on Saturday but for the sake of FOOD I dont mind heeeeee there are many stalls selling food like crabs, lobster, Japanese food, Sichuan food, Taiwan food, Dim sum, roast duck/meat/chicken, satay, laksa, drinks, tea, fruit juices..... many more!

The first thing that I had was oysters mee sua ($2.50) then I queued for a teriyaki scallops ($3) while Silly boy went to get a bowl of sharks fin soup ($2).
We bought a cup of passion fruit drink ($1.50) eeeee too sweet!

Next we had a bowl of laksa with cockles ($3) and 4 curry fishballs ($1.50) ;)
Finally I found my favourite cheese sausages! 8 assorted sausages for $3 ~ satay, cheese, black pepper and red... red dont know what sausages hahhaa (I only know how to eat!), I bought a packet of cheese sausage home.
After all these, Silly boy stopped eating, he said he was full. (I guess he dont like the crowd that's why no mood to eat) He bought 3 packet of fruit juice home because it was on promotion 3 for $4.50. That's his favourite.
Me not even half full, so I continued to eat!

I continued with big fried honey chicken filet ($4) ... and the following

Squid ($2) and some kind of clams ($2 x4pcs)

I have been looking for this ~ radish.
This stall actually selling meatball soup with radish in it but I requested only radish. It was supposed to be $3.50 but she charged me $2 hehhehehehehehe *HAPPY*!
Uhmm I was "almost there" after all of the above, finally ended with a bottle of honey lemon drink! *CONTENTED* (but not exactly full, only almost there ahhahahaha)
Oh, bought one mango with glutinous rice home ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters