Phie Phie's Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kuishin- bo


I always like to go to the food and beverage fair so I made up my mind I have to go no matter how heavy rain and how tired I am!

In the end, I was extremely hungry because of the traffic congestion along the way to Suntec! At that point of time, I just feel like having buffet~ so that I can eat a lot a lot a lot and a lot!!!!! Therefore, I didnt stick on to my usual plan which is walk around the fair and buy whatever I feel like eating till I get bloated instead I went to Kuishin-bo.

The "smoked beef" sushi and the cold noodle is my favourite! The seafood are fresh!


Too hungry to take a lot of pictures but everything taste good. Yesterday was ladies night therefore it cost only $28.80 for ladies and $33.80 for men ;) we spent about $73. Great dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters