Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally....

Finally....... I waited long enough for this leave! Finally I have some time to rest and get away from work!
It will be a busy week for me... I have to prepare the sitting arrangement, pack my house (that will be the most tedious job!), and... I dont know what to prepare, just have to get ready for the big day!
Today just went to get our marriage certificate however it's an empty one heeeee have to sign it on the day itself. After collecting the certificate, we went to "celebrate" that we are half married hahaha..... went Plaza Sg for lunch and did some shopping.
In the evening, we collected our wedding album as well. Which also includes our portriat and other small albums. We are satisfied with everything ;)
So lazy now..... everytime I look at the mess in my house I feel very lazy and tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters