Phie Phie's Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Many evenings....

Been doing a lot of afternoon duties because most of the managers are needed for morning shift in preparation for the audit. Well I dont really mind however there is something that really annoy me.
This particular person likes to ask for unnecessary details. I know she just want to make things difficult and that is her habit. When she is in bad mood she is really annoying and irritating. She likes to comment on other managers which I feel very unprofessional. She always say she got so much work to do but I dont know what is she doing most of the time.
Whenever I know I am going to meet her the evening I will feel very irritable the whole shift. She is such an IRRITATING specimen.......

5 Comments:

  • can eat a not huh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

  • u ask her for permission lor if she allows u to eat her then u can try swallowing.

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 10:21 PM  

  • Ha ha ha... Nathan is infectious.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 AM  

  • Why is Nathan infectious???
    I don't understand lei...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM  

  • i also dont understand leh... u think i talking about nathan ah?

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters