Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

Training

Today went for training. Well, I guess some enjoyed but one of my colleague and I felt that the trainer has gone more into her personal experiences than anything in the notes. It is good to share but not to the extend that 3/4 of the time sharing her own stories. Most of the participants visited the restrooms frequently to wash their face (prevent themselves from falling asleep I guess) and I did the same. End of the session, I rated her "average", not meant to be rude but trying to be fair because I attended many much better ones as compared to hers.
Tomorrow is another afternoon shift. Sigh..... so many afternoon shift and every weekday afternoon shift reminds me of the irritating specimen. I dont know how long I have to be in this position. Tired....................... maybe I should look forward to Nov, when Joshua is born, I dont have to go to work for 3 months! I heard from the news last night that the government is going to revise the baby bonus and the benefits! How I wish they revise the maternity leave to 4 months hahahhaha fat hope!
Mum's "market stall friend" called up to look for her just now. He said that some market friends has been trying to look for her, wanted to find out how is she getting on, so I told him what happened. Sigh...... so sad...... anyway, I told him that they can still "visit" and pray to her at Bright Hill temple. They will be going someday.
I wonder how is mum............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters