Phie Phie's Blog

Thursday, September 04, 2008

APSIC day 4


This morning was hungry then I saw only fruit tarts... sigh... not what I like but EAT lah! Took 4 different fruit tarts then after a while the staff took out some sandwiches! Heee took a second serving ;)

Lunch was chinese food! YUMMY! Everyday good food BUT......... end of the training there will be an exam. The effect of reading the notes are ~ Fall asleep! YAWN..... how to pass exam??!?!!
Anyway this double boiled ginseng soup was good!

This "gong bao prawns" was very delicious!

Fish... yummy my favourite!

My dinner was "everything mix" heeeee
Joshua is getting bigger and bigger and heavier. Sometimes he kicks so hard that I can feel his little feet. Sometimes bump up but I dont know what is it, dont know whether is his butt or hand or knee cap. A lot of people thought I due soon coz my tummy looks so big. Today one of them thought it is a pair of twins! Ai yo......... I think must control a bit of my diet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters