Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Boring...


I cooked lunch yesterday before I went to work and I cooked my dinner and brought it to workplace. Sigh.... from tomorrow onwards, I will have plenty of afternoon shift, I will have to stock up the fridge so that I can cook lunch and dinner everyday.
No life man!
Today someone again went crazy. For a moment she was all right but on and off she started shouting at people again. She raised her voice at me in her room then I really feel like telling her "I am not DEAF"! Dont know what is wrong with her leh, even if she feels stress she should still respect us as a human. I always wanted telling her that "we are not DOGS"! I dont know when I will do that..........

Dinner was fishhead steamboat and fried chicken requested by Silly hubby. As usual he ate 3 bowls of rice and I was able to finish a bowl. Right now when I have enough I will stop because I really can feel Joshua is getting bigger and heavier. My legs cannot take it and I get tired very easily. I still have two more months to go.......................... I wonder what will be Joshua's birth weight.

4 Comments:

  • I guessed his weight wld be 4.5kg....Countdown... 24th Sep 08

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 AM  

  • No lah... 4.5kg too much. I think Joshua will be 3.8kg. Let's see whose answer will be nearest to Joshua actual weight. HeeHee...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 AM  

  • wah lau, 3.8 also very huge leh!!!!!! scary!

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 7:29 PM  

  • 3.2

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters