Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Training

I was not able to sleep last night because Joshua kept moving. I think I slept at about 3am and woke up by Joshua again at 620am. Ai yo dont know what happened to my little prince.
I went breakfast with pa then went training. Luckily Sis Ong is also in this training course so I have someone to talk to and have lunch with heeee if not would be really bored!
Lunch we had vegetarian bee hoon and some fried vegetarian stuff. We also bought some desserts back to the training place to eat. It was such a long day for me ~ from 620am to 430pm... I went home wanted to nap but afraid that I will not be able to sleep tonight again so I decided to wrap some dumplings for dinner.

First time doing this Shanghai style dumplings. Some with more fillings and looks big, some with less fillings so looks very small. I pan fried it ~ the "guo tie" style... it taste ok but the meat not juicy enough. Next time should add some chicken stock or.... I also dont know add what lah to make the meat more moist. Next time just trial again.

This is fish stirred fried with black beans, garlic and chilli... this is delicious. Two big fish cost only $4.

Silly hubby's favourite "xiao bai cai" (he likes lah I dont really fancy) and I brewed a "dont know what root" soup haha... I know how to brew it but dont know what is it called. Root with yellow beans, pork ribs and dried scallops and oysters.
I enjoy cooking so much but I think in another week time I will not be able to do it already. Feel so tired after preparing a meal... but I really enjoy home food.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters