Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

Yesterday and today


Yesterday before work, pa, silly hubby and myself had "paper chicken". Wow, the chicken was VERY well marinated yesterday, it was so delicious. We ordered 42 packets but seems not enough haha then we had a plate of noodles. Pa said it seems the next round 3 of us will have to order 60 packets!
Work was all right yesterday. Only loitering around and did some paperwork and roster. This is one good thing about working on Sunday.

This morning woke up early to have breakfast with pa. After breakfast, I did some packing and cleaning then I went to nap. Slept for a couple of hours then woke up at 3plus thinking of handmade noodles. I thought I can actually have high tea at "Lao Beijing" at Novena Sq!!! Hmmmm have been wanting to go there but no one is free to go with me during the weekdays. Since I craved for it, I dont mind going alone so I quickly get changed, get a newspaper (to read while eating mah, go alone leh!) and rushed to Novena Sq before the last order at 430pm.
I reached there at 410pm and they stopped me!!!!!!!!!!! The waiter told me that the food had finished! HUHHHHHHHH.... finished ah?????!?!?!?!?
Ai yo, so hungry and... sigh... very disappointed leh. I loitered around then went up to "Lingzhi" (vegetarian restaurant) another Tunglok branch that serve high tea and the answer was the same. AI YOOOOOoooooo.... why these people weekdays so free but then people around me not free one leh?!!?!?!
Anyway.... hungry so I walked around then remember Jenna told me before that the ayam penyet near the control station is good. Uhmmm also good, I wanted to try that too. I walked in and ordered ayam penyet without rice and beefball beehoon soup. HMmmmmm not bad, next time I will try the fried pomfret and gado gado.

Evening time went home to cook some yong tau fu. Actually still feeling very full but because I bought it this morning for dinner so I have to finish it. BURP... always overeat!
Another one month then I will get to see my baby Joshua heeee........ dont know how fat he is and dont know how he looks like heeee getting more and more excited.
Wish mum was still around to see him....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters