Phie Phie's Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Appt day!


Yesterday evening stayed over at in-law's house. We had dinner there ~ very hot and spicy sambal chilli fish, long beans, french beans with prawns and carrots, black beans soup and grilled chicken. I am always the one who finishes the soup because they dont drink a lot so everytime I will feel very bloated!!!
Everytime mother in law will prepare dessert, sometimes many fruits, sometimes ice cream. Last night was a big bowl of banana split........ Very full...... BURP!

See Carls Junior means ~ APPOINTMENT DAY! Hahaha yeah, today went for check up again. Dr Tan ordered CTG again and it shows contraction again and it was quite regular. I did not feel any pain at all so Dr Tan said leave it but he mentioned "can be anytime"!
Uhhhh.... so fast ah?!?!?! Anyway, anytime also must eat! We went Vivo again to have Carls Jr... I had bacon with beef burger.... very nice leh! I love it!!! Silly hubby nothing new one lah, always the same mushroom burger!

After Vivo, Silly hubby treats me to a session of pedicure coz I complained to him that I cant cut my toe nails and my legs are tired heeee free pedicure, I felt SOOOO comfortable compared to those that I pay for myself hahahaha....... he refused to go with me leh, dont know why... oh then I bought myself a cup of chendol (without him knowing!) hmmmmmm so nice! SHIOK!
AI YAH! He saw me blogging and saw the CHENDOL! I kanna scolding! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters