Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

These few days...

Relax at home no doubt is very "shiok" but also must have things to entertain myself lor. Well, my favourite "entertainments" would be watching TVB series, meet friends for food, marketing, cooking, eating and sleeping.
Series I have but also cant be watching it whole day. Market and cooking would be a daily routine unless I eat out. Today is Monday and market didnt sell much things so I cooked a simple meal.

Clams and fish...

Vegetables and steamed pork with black beans...
Tomorrow actually planned to go high tea with Nathan but she suddenly roster to work! Sigh... SAD!

3 Comments:

  • Ya lor... so sad. If I didn't turn my head to see the roster, I didn't know my roster was changed. #$%^&

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

  • Why people like to work this way huh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 PM  

  • because people think we dont need to have "life", we should sell our soul to the workplace...

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters