Phie Phie's Blog

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Nothing much...


Yeah, I mean nothing much happen. Everyday is about the same routine ~ wake up, go market, buy breakfast and things to cook for lunch and dinner, then take a nap sometimes, watch tv/ series... and also shower and shower and shower... I sweat like nobody business!
Yesterday morning my breakfast was a $2 big packet of chai tau kway. I have already ate half a packet of it and it's still so much left.

Yesterday dinner was beef noodles, stirred fried pig's liver and vegetables. Cheap leh, only cost me $5 for this meal.
Today went AMK hub with Silly hubby after he knocked off this morning. We had lunch at the food court. I had a plate of hokkien mee. Well, it's not fantastic but I just like it. Maybe never have it for quite some time. We do some last minute shopping to get some more stuff for Joshua and also bought quite a lot of groceries to stock up just in case we wont have time to do that later. I spent another $100 bucks for Joshua's stuff...


Though I get tired easily now, I still prefer to cook and enjoy our dinner at home. Brewed the old cucumber soup, stirred fried black pepper beef with capsicum, stirred fried dou miao and deep fried bean curd japanese chicken. All suggested by Silly hubby because I have run out of idea what to cook. This meal cost about $10. We enjoyed.
Luckily I am already resting at home. I can feel that I am getting "weaker", as in, I have to sit down every now and then and I am getting more breathless easily with short distance walk. My back will feel very very ache after I sit for like an hour. Sometimes feel so bad that I wish to deliver fast! Haha... anyway, tomorrow will be another appointment. Let's see what Dr Tan recommend. If everything is ok and is ready I will set a date to admit myself! Will see Joshua pretty soon! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters