Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

The 10 day old Joshua Tay Shun Wei!


"It's morning again! Time to shower!........ Yeah yeah, I feel fresh!"

"Daddy combed a nice hairstyle for me! Handsome??!?!.... Daddy and my feet..."
"I love to play with daddy but daddy always fall asleep after a while" *BORING*
"Yeah, mummy came to wake daddy up to take picture! We are one happy family!"

"Daddy always like to disturb me said I got pouting lips!"
Hmmm how I wish mama get to see baby Joshua, she will definately be very happy to have this little grandson!

3 Comments:

  • Halo...remember me? I came across ur blog n so started reading it.. It was interesting n I was touched by ur mum's posts n the arrival of ur baby posts..That was a great change of life stages.. There were so many things that u suddenly have to face.. Admire ur strength to stand strong..

    By Blogger Ah Sin, at 11:36 PM  

  • yeah i remember. thanks... sometimes things happen the only thing that we can do is to face it. thou i have thousands of unhappiness, i try to forget about it and think positively.

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 12:00 PM  

  • kudos to strong girl like u.. Thinking positively is the only way to survive...But anyway, I think u are a happy mummy now, enjoying moments with ur son.. Im waiting for mine arrival too...

    By Blogger Ah Sin, at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters