Phie Phie's Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our little baby Joshua


"Zzzzzzzz so nice to sleep with daddy and mummy!!!"
"It's time to wake up again!!! Mummy said every morning must shower because I "chou chou"!... mummy said my fingers very long~ like daddy heeeee"

"After shower must rest on rock rock chair for mummy to take photo... then mummy always want to capture my "smiling face" but she always fail."

"I am so hungry... mummy dont want to feed me, still want to take photo! EHHhhh heee I saw them preparing my feeds yeah yeah yeah!!!"
Confinement food is about the same~ lots of wine and ginger. Have to eat more fish lah, vegetables lah.... though sien but ok for me, I still can accept the food. The only thing I cant tahan is "NO HAIR WASHING! NO SHOWER!"
ARGHGGGHHHHHHGHHGGHGHGGGHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters