Phie Phie's Blog

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Day 29 in DC ~ Tysons Corner Centre

Was moody yesterday evening because after I left the hospital, I realised that there might be something wrong with my camera. I didnt want to identify the problem (not willing to accept the fact!) so I just leave it alone. I took a few pictures outdoor at Eastern market and it looks all right but when came to indoor I "see" the problem again. It became overexposesd when I tried to snap from the screen or window and sometimes lines can be seen. It was really a "big shock" to me! I almost couldnt sleep because without my camera... its just like... is like.... no memories!
I was feeling depressed as was thinking how come things keep going wrong. Whatever it is, still need to face the reality ;( I brought the camera out though, went shopping as usual. I tried to snap pictures in the metro as usual but to my disappointment, every picture were over exposed! I tried indoor and tried to dim the lights, those lines appeared! I really feel like crying... I was thinking about a solution along the way ~ should I get a new one OVER HERE (must be EX!) or buy a disposal camera which does not have negatives and also EX... or dont take anymore pictures???? *CONFUSED* my casio 6.0 mega pixel camera has been with me for almost one and a half year, user frindly, small and light.... ARGHHHhhhhh, how can this happen at this time???!?! I was confused! I have no mood to shop eventhough the lights and the decoration in the mall are beautiful...
As I was walking aimlessly, I noticed a hp cum camera shop. I decided to turn back to take a look and guess what??? To my "horror"/ surprised, shocked.... I saw an olympus 7.2 and sony 7.2 both cost USD129-USD149. I opened my eyes wide to look again. I saw the casio 7.2 at USD149 and I was like "AHHHH HELLOOOOOOO hello can I take a look at this?????? As I scrolled down, I saw a casio 10.1 mega pixel at USD249!!!!!!!! USD249!!!!! I cannot believe it! It is really a very very good buy! I asked for assistance and check through the camera, wow, it was really clear. Well, I chose casio again because I dont have to learn through the functions again (for easy access) and I can reuse my battery and everything of my old camera. I did not hesitate to buy it! There are more functions in this camera and its in dark grey. GREAT! It solves my problem!
I noticed there is a problem with my old camera before I came Washington but I thought it doesnt really affect the pictures taken so I didnt bother. Well, I take it as a blessing because if it is going to spoil in SG, I am going to spend much more for a lower mega pixel camera. I save a lot buying it here! Anyway, I am lucky after all ;) check out the pictures from the new camera........


Tysons corner center..... a very big mall!

Look at this picture of the sky..... wow!

My camera ;)

3 Comments:

  • So yr camera really gave up on U!!! Luckily can buy a replacement.

    I dropped my camera today! Heart pain!!! Butter finger. Was fishing for my camera from my bag... the moment I took out my camera from it's casing, it slipped and dropped on the rough ground! I stared at it blankly for a few seconds... then quickly picked it up to check and snapped a few shots. It's still working... but it's badly scratched and dented. HEART PAIN!!!

    Sob Sob.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 PM  

  • the pictures are so clear!!! Good buy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 AM  

  • nvm lah, i told u b4 the screen something wrong, its sooner or later... its a blessing to spoilt here lah, then i get a so much better one at such a gd price.

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters