Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, November 30, 2007

Thursday ~ Day 26 in DC


What a nice morning..... it's THURSDAY! YEAH!
My poor bag, got to squeeze into the small locker!

In 4NE, the general ward the whole shift..... uhmm fortunately the staff that I followed was very nice! At least someone to keep talking to me heeeeee and it's much easier to ask Q and learn when the person is friendly and helpful.

It's 10am finally and I went to the cafeteria to buy my breakfast! Nothing much to eat in the morning, the usual "continental breakfast' laying on the trays for you to scoop as much as you want (that applies to mash potatoes, fried potatoes, scramble eggs) to fill up the box! I couldnt eat that much because... it's too dry for me. No sauce, no gravy..... I miss my favourite SG prawn chor bee hoon dry no oil, no fried onions, chilli tomato sauce in our houseman's canteen!!!!!!!!!!! This breakfast cost me USD3.90.

I have been walking around throughout the shift, nothing very exciting though. I get my favourite cup soup for lunch! OH NO!!!!! Thought I shouldnt take it everyday?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! It is really nice to have something hot when the weather is cold heeeee

Dinner tonight was BIG turkey drumstick with green bean casserole. It looks small in the picture but it is really a very big one!

*******************************
Pictures from silly boy........
WOW! Good food!.... and my miffies! Kekekeke "HELLO, little thingy!"
Yeah, I miss everyone of you too! ;)

2 Comments:

  • FWAH... your mum cooked CRAB for calvin to eat ah? Shiok man.

    Calvin, U lucky hor?!

    Lemme guess, the "winnie-the-pooh" is your chou chou, isit??? If not, why isit in the pictures? Actually, why dun U bring to USA with U??? HAHA... maria will think why is that smelly thing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 AM  

  • that chou chou changed cover lah! my mum lor, go changed, she said so dirty and the laced all torn liao UHMHHH!!!!!!

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters