Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cath lab ~ day 23 Monday in DC



It's Monday again... and today I was attached to the cath lab. It was a very big one with 11 labs with a big recovery area. The staff in the cath lab are so pleasant and friendly, I felt so welcome! Heeee well, I think it is definately a very nice place to work!

Break time! I went to the cafeteria to get a cup of soup, uhm very nice but I dont think I should drink it everyday! Very fattening and salty hahahaha then I ate the leftover pretzel stix that I brought and a crossiant from this morning breakfast counter.

YUMMY! My dinner! It was angel hair stirred fried with seafood and brussel spouts (oriental style) heeeeee GOOD AH!

4 Comments:

  • WOW... their toilet got flowers one ah??? Impressed leh... U see our toilets... which one got flowers???

    eh, the clams big leh... big and juicy! Salivate leh!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 AM  

  • yeah that's y i took in the toilet lor, so many cubicles! *sua gu* heeee
    ya the clams very cheap, one dozen USD4, that day bought at eastern market!

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 6:42 AM  

  • Auntie EL, Most of your meals seemed heavy to me because I am a small eater. Do you exercise? Tips from your silly boy. I like your education talk and tour, 导遊. 安好S'pore 28 Nov Wed 12:29PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM  

  • i eat high cholesterol food mah....

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters