Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

Pentagon City ~ day 23 in DC


Shopping at Pentagon City today!

This is a very BIG MALL! I saw "Santa Clause!" heeeee I tempted to take a picture with him but I didnt check how much is it.


My lunch was sandwich from Subway! It's actually silly boy's favourite, not mine heeee I "helped" him to eat because that time when he was here he didnt have a chance to have it.


My snack ~ pretzel stix! Very nice!!!!!!

Bought quite a lot of things today heeeeee.... *Happy*
Reached home at 530pm then remembered I still have a fish in the fridge! I boiled it in the oven with some zucchini and mushrooms.

Not bad leh... it taste good because of the chopped garlic!

3 Comments:

  • Wow..you had sixth sense - photos of Christmas deco.I got the hang of commenting on your blog.Ops. Today is my day off. So can spare time to visit your blog. You are a better cook than me. You are becoming a better explorer. 安康S'pore 26 Nov 07 Mon 11:38am

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 AM  

  • The pretzel stix looks yummy! Wish we have it in Singapore.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 PM  

  • auntie ~ yeah! actually there were some back in previous but u must be "FREE" to view! haha

    nathan~ yeah nice, but oily lor heeee

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters