Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, November 23, 2007

THANKSGIVING


Woke up almost in the afternoon and I felt that it was quite warm outside. I went out to the balcony and true enough, the floor was dry and there was no wind at all.

The sun was bright!

Today is "thanksgiving" day so I must at least have turkey for one of the meal. I opened up one of the banquet set which have sliced turkey meat with mashed potatoes and peas and I made a soup as well.
Thereafter I did my report and I have done it up to date! *HAPPY* I can enjoy my weekend without any worries!!! After the report, I ironed a shirt that I bought for silly boy as its too early to cook my dinner.

Uhmmm the ingredients for tonight dinner~ big scallops, filet mignon, prawns, smoked oysters.... and it took me 20mins to prepare this dinner! Yeah, its kind of easy as I only need to place the appetizers in the microwave and the main course was also simple, just saute everything at the same time and placed it in the oven.

Appetizers ~ prawns with dipped sauce, smoked oysters and spinach in cream!
Main course ~ Saute zucchini and mushrooms, oven grilled scallops topped with pasley and filet mignon!
No dessert, should have get something uh.......

My "family members" ~ "OD" and "U" hahaha we had dinner together!


UHMMMMmmmmmmmmmm..............

After half and hour..... Uhmmmm.... marvellous!

P/S: Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day, is a traditional North American holiday to give thanks for the things that one has at the conclusion of the harvest season. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada.

3 Comments:

  • Eat alot hor? Toa Tao. Come back sure 'toa park tor' one. U look like enjoying up there hor? So need u to share & teach Nathan how to enjoy while working alone UP THERE next years..

    By Blogger ah-bin, at 10:10 AM  

  • I am Janice's friend, apparently, my workplace asked me whether i am interested in going for HMDP. So i am considering... so doing AMI for HMDP. Not bad, at least of great relevance to your job area. I am actually not very keen as i need to find a hospital and a place to stay myself lor. Btw, i am the anonymous who left you a comment earlier asking wat topic u are doing for HMDP. Take good care of urself and thanks for ur information!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 AM  

  • ah bin~ once in a lifetime here as i said, toa park tor also bor bian lah, must enjoy life here! like i said being here alone, there is nothing much to do or look forward!

    anonymous~ well, hmdp is like that! do everything on yr own! i only found my accomdation the last two days before i fly! i m actually taking the risk to come here, fortunately i got a nice place to stay... well, its all up to your decision, of cos there's gain and lost! ;) and, have to get used to being alone. its really quite routine coz no friends, nothing much to do, only go hospital observe, observe and observe!

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters