Phie Phie's Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 26 in DC ~ Wednesday


I went to the MI ward today and they gave me a locker. I thought there is other part of the locker but it is just this small narrow opening (so small that my head also cannot go in! Look at the picture, my face was like "HOW UH???"). In the end, I have to take out everything in the bag in order to fold it and put everything in! *rolled eyes*!

Uhmmm but at least they have a locker room.....

EHHH wait a minute! What is this place??????!?!?!?!?!?
Hahaha yeah, the ward is AHEM... BORED! I went over to the cath lab instead because Dr Bernado is doing a endovascular AAA case! WOW! Heee actually I knew it yesterday from the team and they told me to come here instead of staying in the ward hahahaha so I came and it was really interesting! Luckily I came to watch it!

It started from 9am and I was extremely hungry towards 12noon. I went out to take my "breakfast"... I took a bagel and crossiant with spread cheese from breakfast counter this morning and I went down to the cafeteria to buy the daily soup! HEeeee yeah, I mentioned not to drink everyday but just cannot resist it!
I went back to "show up" in the ward at 2pm, actually they were still doing stitching in the cath lab. The team told me to request to go back cath lab again for the next week because more things to see, better than stay in the general ward! HAhahaaha these people (RN Dely, RN Raoul, Dr Bernado, Technicians Levonie, Patel and Nelson... and some others... ) are so funny! I really enjoyed in the cath lab, they are so nice!

I took a picture of the Chapel in the hospital...

On the shuttle.......

Every Wed when I step into the house, it always very neat and tidy... Maria always tidy up and clean everything up for me... so nice of her but I never see her in person before haha she always just leave a note of the list of things she did and write her name "Maria".


My dinner ~ mee goreng, stirred fried catfish with spring onions and ginger and scallops with baby brocolli.... good!

4 Comments:

  • Maria is her real name huh? Very typical "Maid's name" leh... like drama serial/movies like that. Haha...

    Locker so small, put what? Can only hand clothes lor. If people like Walla (with big bags), how?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 PM  

  • yeah, maria is her name hahahah very funny hor...
    the locker, dont say lah, i wanted to take my bag then i banged my head, so small the narrow... ai ya outside got stand to hand clothes, i dont know y they make it this way, so miserable and i have to fold my bag! so stupid, then the base so small... ai ya! #$#!$@$%$#^

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 7:49 AM  

  • I always like skyline photos. Feels so soothing and peaceful. There must be a reason for such `skinny and tall' lockers. Could it be the people there don't carry large bags like us. Listen to the ward name `CATH' vs `general' reasoned that there are more things to see over at `CATH'. It has been raining for the past days. Feel especially nice after night shift when it rains. I went back to try the `black pepper chicken' at Velocity food court again. Hmm..`yummy' esp after night shift...completely `clean'..let's go again after you are back in SG. 30 Nov 2007 Fri 安康

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 PM  

  • auntie el~ yeah, cath lab is so much nicer! when i am back i can cook black pepper chicken for u all to try ok?????? heeeee

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters