Phie Phie's Blog

Saturday, December 01, 2007

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!


The EP lab....

They have their monthly magazines, all about "electrophysiology" thingy... and I today I get to see EPS and SVT abalation.

Yeah yeah, lunch time! I was so hungry!

I ordered BBQ pork ribs and two side dishes and it cost USD5.75. That is considered cheap.... things outside are more expensive!

I went Eastern market after work though I was really sleepy. I wanted to buy some meats to store at home and I really miss fish! I bought two whole fishes ~ tilapia and white seabass. It is cheap, each cost USD2.50. I also bought a piece of lamb chop, chicken wings, mussels and scallops. Total about USD20.

The "sa wat dee" style fish haha yeah, thai style steam fish (oven steam) and minced pork and vegetables soup.

French beans with prawns and hot and spicy mussels!

I started to eat like an American (Big portion)! Hahahahahaha.........

Aftter dinner, was dessert time! HAhahahahaha bought a cherry strudel! Uhmmm it is nice but very sweet! I ate half, the other half I left it in the fridge.
Yeah! Tomorrow is shopping day again!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • phiephies.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading phiephies.blogspot.com every day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters